Trackr ("the App”) provides customer's order status tracking service ("the Service") to merchants who use Shopify to power their stores.
Information we collect
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information about your shop from your Shopify account:
- Shopify domain,
- Primary domain,
- Shop’s email address,
- Shop’s owner email address,
- Shop’s country code,
- App's installment and uninstallment dates,
- Order ID, orders tracking numbers.
In order to provide Trackr app tracking service, we collect the following types of personal information from your customers:
- Customer's name, email address and phone number,
- Order number and date,
- Product title in the order,
- Order destination country and postal code,
- Intermediate order delivery information (order status changes).
Additionally, if you are a merchant that uses the Service and visit our website, we automatically collect information about your device, including your IP address and potentially other unique device identifiers (for example, if you are using a phone with iOS or Android installed), Internet browser type and language, information about any website that referred you, the date/time of your visit, and any search keywords. We refer to this information collectively as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
|_ga||Google Analytics||Identify unique customers||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat_UA-109245434-1||Google Analytics||Identify unique customers||1 minute||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Identify unique customers||24 hours||HTTP Cookie|
|laravel_session||Trackr app||Assign session data for customers||2 hours||HTTP Cookie|
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to:
- To communicate with you,
- To optimize or improve the App,
- To provide merchants with information or advertising related to our products or services,
- To provide reporting and analytics,
- To help merchants find and integrate with apps through our app store,
- To provide troubleshooting, support services or to answer questions,
- To prevent risk and fraud on our platform,
- To test out features or additional services,
- To ask for ratings and/or reviews of services,
- To improve our services applications and website.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We use a range of third parties to assist in providing our services. They provide cloud hosting and storage services; content delivery and review services; assist in providing customer support; as well as incident tracking, response, diagnosis and resolution services: Google, Zendesk, MailerLite, Amazon.
Additionally, we may share your Personal Information with vendors we use to send our marketing materials and to conduct our advertising campaigns (including behavioural advertising as described bellow).
We may also release your Personal Information:
- In responding to a lawful request or legal process, or otherwise to comply with laws or regulatory requirements,
- To protect the rights and property of our company, Shopify, our agents, customers.
We comply with all privacy legislation throughout the world, including the GDPR legislation in Europe.
Behavioural Advertising and Your Online Choices
As described above, we may use your Personal Information to serve you with marketing or advertising, including through targeted advertisements. For more information about targeted or behavioural advertising, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. If you would like to opt-out of the use of your Personal Information for purposes of targeted advertising, please use the opt-out portal of the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://optout.aboutads.info) or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/).
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
If you are located in the EEA, you have certain rights under European law with respect to your personal data, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. If you are a merchant that uses the Service please reach out to us using the contact information below. If you are a buyer and wish to exercise these rights, please contact the merchants you interacted with directly — we serve as a processor on their behalf, and can only forward your request to them to allow them to respond.
If you wish to file a complaint relating to use of our services, you can reach out to us using the contact information below. You can also file a complaint with an applicable data protection authority.
Accuracy and Retention of Data
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do so. If your data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your Personal Information. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you with our Services. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our Agreements.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or using the contacts provided below: